The EEBP Committee conducts their business holding teleconference call meetings every month on the first Monday at 2:30pm and at the annual NGNA Convention.
This year’s committee goals in conjunction with the BOD Organizational Goals/Strategies include:
- developing 2-3 Webinars on older adult nursing care & geriatric education issues;
- submitting short articles as requested to the NGNA Insider;
- monitoring the newly revised online abstract submission forms for podium & poster presentations for the 2015 convention
- volunteer mentoring for poster development &/or podium presentations
- poster review at annual convention – revise the “judging form” to match the newly revised online submission documents
- developing and submitting a manuscript of the 2014 pre-conference program content (a sub-committee of the presenters meeting via teleconference call on first Monday of each month at 12:00 noon)
Provide education to members and non-members about Evidence Based Practice (EBP) principles, protocols, and guidelines while supporting the development, integration, and distribution of EBP in gerontology to the healthcare community including aging adults and their caregivers.