Email completed applications to email@example.com
- Graduate—Eligible applicants include graduate nursing students with a major focus in gerontology/geriatric nursing who are enrolled in a U.S. accredited graduate school of nursing and registered for a minimum of six credits during the semester in which the NGNA annual convention to which the student applied is held.
- Undergraduate—Eligible applicants include full-time or part-time nursing students enrolled in a U.S. accredited school of nursing. Applicants should demonstrate an interest in a future career in gerontological nursing.
- Download the Gerontological Nursing Student Leadership Award Application
- Applications must be submitted to the NGNA National Office by Friday, June 6th, 2014.
- Complete applications include the following:
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty member who can attest to the potential for successful completion of the nursing program and future contributions to the field of nursing care for the older adult.
- A statement of professional and educational goals with an emphasis on contributions the student expects to make to improve nursing care for older adults (not to exceed 250 words).
NGNA – Student Leadership Award
3493 Lansdowne Drive, Suite 2
Lexington, KY 40517
(800) 723-0560 Fax: (859) 271-0607