Submissions are due by Monday, May 9, 2016.
Abstracts will be accepted in the following categories:
- Podium Presentations: General Topics: General topics for podium presentations. Abstracts will be accepted for the following presentation timeframes (please indicate timeframe when submitting):
- Podium Presentation I (20 minute presentation);
- Podium Presentation II (50 minute presentation);
- Symposium (3-5 speakers and 90 minute presentation required)
- Podium Presentations: Research Reports: Report on completed research, for presentations 15 minutes in length;
- Research poster presentations (featuring completed research)
- Evidence-Based Practice poster presentations (featuring novel clinical practices)
- Quality Improvement (QIP)/Performance Improvement Projects (PIP)
- Student Poster Presentations
- Transitions in Care
- Innovations and Strategies in Gerontological Education
- Chronic Disease Management and the Older Adult
- Quality and Safety Innovations in the Care of the Older Adult
- Technological Advances in the Care of Older Adults
- Special Aging Populations
- Pharmacological Advances and Challenges
Registration for the Conference on Gerontology will open in May. We look forward to receiving your abstract submissions!
For more information, contact: Courtney Devine, Meetings and Convention Director at email@example.com.