NGNA’s Institutional Membership involves a reduced membership rate for yourself and nine of your colleagues, bundled into one package to ensure less paperwork and more savings. Institutional members will receive one renewal notice, due at the end of each year, for a calendar membership that is renewable annually in one transaction, for ten individuals. As an Institutional Member, you’ll have the following options:
- Institutional Membership – Standard: This membership includes all benefits for ten individuals from your workplace, renewable annually.
Cost: $1100 – a savings of $140 per year.
- Institutional Membership – Convention: This membership includes all benefits for ten individuals from your workplace, renewable annually. It will also include two complimentary convention registrations for the 2016 Annual Convention (October 23-25 in Indianapolis, Indiana) – valued at at least $500 each.
Cost: $1500 – saving $740 per year.
- The Geriatric Nursing Journal: Your NGNA membership fee includes a subscription to the most widely circulated professional journal for gerontological nurses. Geriatric Nursing includes a special NGNA section in each issue. Institutional members will receive five copies each of this quarterly mailing, for distribution among colleagues.
- NGNA Insider: NGNA Insider is a monthly email newsletter that keeps NGNA members up-to-date with industry and association news. Also included are dates for upcoming events and continuing education opportunities. All ten members affiliated with your Institutional Membership will receive NGNA’s regular email blasts, including the NGNA Insider.
- Committee Involvement: Through active research, scholarship and education committees, along with an outstanding awards program, NGNA is committed to the professional development of gerontological nurses. Take one of the many opportunities to join these committees to further your development, meet fellow members, and exchange ideas monthly.
- Educational Opportunities: NGNA will host GeroFocus 2016 – a revamped gerontology conference, taking place October 23-25 in Indianapolis. Members will receive a discounted rate on this opportunity to receive contact hours and network with fellow gerontological nurses around the country. NGNA also offers regular webinars, approved for CE credits and presented by members, for members, at no cost.