Webinars are available to NGNA members only. Please login to access the videos.
NGNA On Line Educational Series: Highlights from the 2011 Annual Convention
Take advantage of the valuable education offered at the Annual Convention, with information from the concurrent sessions that were the highest-rated by your peers. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to earn contact hours when you complete the webinars.
Requirements for successful completion:
- Members will need to be logged into the website to access the video presentations.
- Complete the webinar with accompanying presentation.
- Complete evaluation at conclusion of activity.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Georgia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Click on the titles below to access the webinar presentation.
- End of Life Conversations with Older Adults, with Gayle Kruse, RN, GCNS, ACHPN and Sheri West, BSN, RN, CHPN
- Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action: How the Institute of Medicine Report on the Future of Nursing Impacts the Care of Older Adults, with Casey Shillam, PhD, RN-BC
- The Advancing Excellence Campaign: How the Campaign Tools and Resources will help Nursing Homes with Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement,with Tammy Rolfe, RN, LNHA, MS, HPM
The nurse planners and speakers affiliated with this program have no financial or other relationship to products or devices with commercial interests related to the content of this activity.