Conferences and events present the most important networking and educational opportunities for association members, and also typically represent the largest organizational revenue streams. Agentis recognizes that an association’s perceived value among constituents rests almost entirely on the cost and quality of its conferences. That’s why all of Agentis’ meeting planning services are overseen by a Certified Meeting Professional with more than 15 years of conference management experience.
Agentis flawlessly manages every phase of client meetings, from conference theme conception to post-event evaluation. We employ skilled meeting coordinators, who are experienced in convention logistics, educational programming development, marketing and registration management. We also maintain an extensive network of industry contacts that allow us to maximize client resources when negotiating with hotels and ancillary vendors.
In addition to live meeting management expertise, Agentis is also a proven leader is providing innovative virtual and e-learning solutions that allow client members to interact electronically.
Agentis offers the following conventions, meetings, and exhibition management services:
Programming and Education
- Program content development
- Speaker solicitation and management
- Educational materials development
- Tracking and recording of continuing education credits
- Virtual and e-learning solutions
- Contract negotiations and management
- Site selection
- Material preparation and distribution
- Conference registration management
- Housing management
- Sponsorship recruitment and management
- Conference material production
- On-site management
- Conference outcomes reporting
- Management of ancillary vendors and services
- Exhibition recruitment, registration, floor mapping and operations